The Hikvision DS-2DE5232IW-AE(S6) is a high-end network IR speed dome camera suitable for various surveillance and security applications. Here are its key specifications and features:
- 2 MP resolution for high-quality imaging.
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology.
- Powerful 32× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom for detailed views over expansive areas.
- Supports various image enhancement features like WDR, HLC, BLC, 3D DNR, defog, regional exposure, and regional focus.
- Provides expansive night vision with up to 150 meters IR distance.
- Supports both 24 VAC and PoE (802.3at) power options.
- Efficient H.265+/H.265 compression technology for video.
DORI: The DORI (detect, observe, recognize, identify) distance indicates the camera's ability to distinguish persons or objects within its field of view. It's based on the camera sensor specifications and EN 62676-4:2015 criteria. The DORI distances for this camera are as follows:
- Detect: 1600.0 m (5249.3 ft)
- Observe: 634.9 m (2083.1 ft)
- Recognize: 320.0 m (1049.9 ft)
- Identify: 160.0 m (524.9 ft)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS.
- Max. Resolution: 1920 × 1080.
- Min. Illumination: Color: 0.005 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON); B/W: 0.001 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR.
- Shutter Speed: 1 s to 1/30,000 s.
- Day & Night: IR cut filter.
- Zoom: 32× optical, 16× digital.
- Slow Shutter: Yes.
- Focus: Auto, semi-auto, manual.
- Aperture: Max. F1.6.
- Zoom Speed: Approx. 3.6 s.
- Focal Length: 4.8 mm to 153.6 mm.
- Horizontal field of view: 58.6° to 2.4° (wide-tele).
- Vertical field of view: 33.6° to 1.4° (wide-tele).
- Diagonal field of view: 67.0° to 2.8° (wide-tele).
- Supplement Light Type: IR.
- Supplement Light Range: IR Distance: up to 150 m.
- Pan Speed: Configurable from 0.1° to 120°/s; preset speed: 120°/s.
- Tilt Speed: Configurable from 0.1° to 80°/s; preset speed 80°/s.
- Movement Range (Pan): 360°.
- Movement Range (Tilt): -15° to 90° (auto flip).
- Presets: 300.
- Patrol Scan: 8 patrols, up to 32 presets for each patrol.
- Pattern Scan: 4 pattern scans, record time over 10 minutes for each scan.
- Power-off Memory: Yes.
- 3D Positioning: Yes.
- PTZ Status Display: Yes.
- Preset Freezing: Yes.
- Video Compression:
- Main stream: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264.
- Sub-stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG.
- Third stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG.
- Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps to 16 Mbps.
- H.264 Type: Baseline profile/Main profile/High profile.
- H.265 Type: Main profile.
- Scalable Video Coding (SVC): H.264 and H.265 encoding.
- Region of Interest (ROI): 8 fixed regions for each stream.
- Main Stream:
- 50 Hz: 25 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720).
- 60 Hz: 30 fps (1920 × 1080, 1280 × 960, 1280 × 720).
- Audio Compression: G.711/G.722.1/G.726/MP2L2/PCM.
- Audio Bit Rate: Various rates depending on the codec.
- Audio Sampling Rate: 8 kHz/16 kHz/32 kHz/48 kHz.
- Environment Noise Filtering: Yes.
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, QoS, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, and more.
- Simultaneous Live View: Up to 20 channels.
- API: Open Network Video Interface (Version 18.12, Profile S, Profile G, Profile T), ISAPI, SDK, ISUP.
- User/Host: Supports up to 32 users with 3 user levels (administrator, operator, and user).
- Password protection, complicated password, HTTPS encryption, 802.1X authentication, watermark, IP address filter, basic and digest authentication for HTTP/HTTPS, control timeout settings, security audit log, TLS 1.2, host authentication (MAC address).
- NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR).
- Supported Clients: iVMS-4200, HikCentral Pro, Hik-Connect.
- Web Browser: Supports various web browsers, including IE 10-11, Chrome 57+, Firefox 52+, Safari 12+.
- Image Parameters Switch: Yes.
- Image Settings: Saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, gain, and white balance adjustable by client software or web browser.
- Day/Night Switch: Day, Night, Auto, Schedule.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): 120 dB.
- SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio): >52 dB.
- Defog: Digital Defog.
- Image Enhancement: BLC, HLC, 3D DNR.
- 24 programmable polygon privacy masks, mask color or mosaic configurable.
Regional Focus and Exposure:
- Ethernet Interface: 1 RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet port.
- On-board Storage: Built-in memory card slot, supports microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards, up to 256 GB.
- 1 input (line in), max. input amplitude: 2-2.4 vpp, input impedance: 1 KΩ ± 10%.
- 1 output (line out), line level, output impedance: 600 Ω.
- Basic Event: Motion detection, video tampering alarm, exception, alarm input and output.
- Smart Event: Face detection, line crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection, unattended baggage detection, object removal detection, audio exception detection.
- Alarm Linkage: Upload to FTP/NAS/memory card, notify surveillance center, send email, trigger alarm output, trigger recording, and PTZ actions (such as preset, patrol scan, pattern scan).
- Power: 24 VAC, Max. 24 W (including max. 9 W for IR and max. 1.6 W for heater); PoE (802.3at).
- Material: Metal.
- Operating Condition: -30 °C to 65 °C (-22 °F to 149 °F). Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing).
- Demist: Yes.
- Dimension: Ø 210 mm × 344.7 mm (Ø 8.27" × 13.57").
- Weight: Approx. 3.0 kg (6.61 lb).
- EMC: FCC, CE-EMC, RCM, IC, KC.
- Safety: UL, CB, CE-LVD, BIS, LOA.
- Environment: CE-RoHS, WEEE, Reach.
- Protection: IP66, TVS 6000V lightning protection, surge protection, and voltage transient protection.
This camera is designed for high-quality surveillance in a wide range of applications and offers advanced features for effective monitoring and security.