- Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono, USB, MS
- Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono, USB, UC
- Jabra BIZ 2300 Duo, USB, MS
- Jabra BIZ 2300 Duo, USB, UC
- Biz 2300 Duo, USB-C, UC
- Biz 2300 Duo, USB-C, MS
Biz 2300 Duo / Mono
Professional contact center headset for people who talk and listen for a living.
A headset that’s built to last
The Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- Weighs just 49 grams in the mono version, and just 68 grams in duo
- The adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm let you find the perfect fit
- The control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 db is filtered out.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction require both great, ambient-noise reducing sound in the agent's ears, and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.