Is your open office affecting productivity? Help teams keep noise out and focus—with the Poly Blackwire 8225 premium headset. Conversations stay clear and private with the flexible, noise-canceling microphone enhanced with Acoustic Fence technology. And users have less distractions with the built in on-call indicator. Users can customize their experience by adjusting the hybrid active noise canceling (ANC) to suit their environment. So sound quality for calls and stereo music is premium. And the fit is, too—lightweight and comfortable, designed for wearing all day.
Your voice is the only thing heard and not the chaos around you
Noise canceling microphone with Acoustic Fence technology puts you in a quiet office, even if you are not.
Zone into productivity by tuning out background noise
Hybrid active noise cancelling (ANC) makes it easy to escape the noise around you. With three ANC settings you can create the best quiet zone no matter where you are.
Enjoy exceptional audio performance in the noisiest of environments
Keep noise out and productivity up, no matter where you are working with the Blackwire 8225. Create a zone of calm so you can stay focused. Get your voice across and not the noise around.
Built for compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice. Compatible with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco, Google and many more.
- Flexible, noise-canceling microphone with Acoustic Fence technology
- Advanced hybrid active noise canceling (ANC) with three settings to optimize
- Lightweight design (.41 lbs/186 g)
- Fully adjustable headset with 180º pivoting speakers
- Choose the variant for your device, USB-A or USB-C
- Microsoft Teams version with dedicated Teams button for instant access
- Connects to: PC/Desk phone via USB-A/USB-C
- Compatible with:Windows® or Mac OS
- PC audio receive frequency response: Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 7 kHz or for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Speaker sensitivity: 84 dBSPL (1 mW/1 cm) +/- 3 dB
- Speaker impedance: 32 Ohm
- Speaker size: 32 mm
- ANC technology: Advanced Hybrid ANC using four digital microphones with three user selectable options
- Microphone and technology: Noise canceling with Acoustic Fence technology (using two microphones) to Microsoft Teams Open Office- certification levels
- Microphone frequency response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz optimized for PC wideband audio up to 7 kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -35 dBV/Pa ± 3 dB
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard DIGITAL: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA. G616 anti-startle protection limits the noise level to 102 dBSPL; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 80 or 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub software)
- Weight: .41 lbs/186 g
- Call controls: BW8225: Call answer/end, mute, volume: up and down, ANC: off, mid and high, BW8225-M: Call answer/end (Microsoft Teams button), mute, volume: up and down, ANC: off, mid and high
- Online indicator: Two LED indicators on speaker housing show online/in a call status
- Voice alerts:Volume maximum, volume minimum, mute on, mute off, noise canceling off, answering call
- Cable length: 7.2 ft/2.2 m