Poly 7200-87310-102 G7500 Video Conferencing System
The Poly G7500 Video Conferencing System helps teams share ideas and express themselves clearly, in Ultra HD 4K. No ideas get left behind, because anyone can share wirelessly, annotate and capture content for later use. With detailed visuals and rich audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past. The G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilisation. The G7500 runs cloud service applications natively or the Poly Video app for standards-based calling and connection into any provider or video system.
Dual Display Support
Connect up to two monitors to see both people and content on the large screens.
It's easy to share content wired or wirelessly, whichever works best for your meeting.
Standard Ethernet Cabling for Microphones
Streamlined cabling and robust APIs make it ideal for integrated rooms and customised environments.
Noise Blocking Innovations
- Keep distracting noises and outside conversations from disrupting your meeting with Poly NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence.
- Premium audio quality and voice clarity.
- Share content wirelessly from any device.
- Content annotation and digital whiteboarding.
- Customisation and security for room control using REST APIs. Simplify the user experience by combining video conferencing and content sharing in one solution.
- Make people feel like they are together in the same room with Ultra HD 4K for amazing richness and clarity when sharing content.
- Minimise background noise from disrupting meetings with advanced audio technology including NoiseBlockAI.
- Native support for cloud video platforms like like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Ring Central, StarLeaf and GoToRoom means no room PC or Mac is required.
- Get up and running swiftly.
- Customise your meetings to meet your exact needs
- Device Type: Video conferencing kit
- Kit Content: Camera, microphone, touchscreen console, codec
- Dimensions & Weight Details: Touch screen - Width 20.5 cm Depth 7.9 cm Height 12.3 cm Weight 812 g ¦ Codec - Width 34.9 cm Depth 14 cm Height 3.81 cm Weight 953 g
- Bundled with: Poly TC8 and Studio E70 camera
- Max Transfer Rate: 6 Mbps
- Digital Signaling Protocol: H.323, SIP
- Data Compression Protocol: G.711, G.728, G.722, G.729.A, H.264, G.722.1, G.722.1C, H.239, H.265, H.235.6
Video Input Type: Digital video camera - external
- Digital Video Capture Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Video Modes: 4K
Video Output Type: Codec board - external
- Max External Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Supported Display Graphics: XGA (1024x768), SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA+ (1400x1050), HDTV (1920x1080), WUXGA (1920 x 1200), HD (1280 x 720), WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050), UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Analogue Video Signal: (NTSC, PAL)
- Digital Video Standard: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Audio Input Type: Microphone - external
- Input Device Type: 8" touchscreen
- Connectivity: Technology Wired
- Features: LED backlight, 1280 x 800 resolution
- Networking Type: Network adapter
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Power Device: Power adapter - external
- Voltage Required: AC 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
- Humidity Range Operating: 15 - 80%